Monday, April 29, 2013

Winner of the Postage Stamps Set!!!

Good morning! It is Monday already - and I promised to post the winner from the My Craft Spot new release blog hop on Saturday! So...without further ado, Random.org chose #4:


Which means the lucky winner is Amy:


YAY!!! Congrats to you Amy! Send me an email at housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com with your mailing info, and I will get it forwarded to Kimberly so she can get your prize in the mail! 

Thanks to everyone who hopped along with us!

3 comments:

  1. You really make it seem really easy together with your presentation however I find this matter to be really one thing which I think I might by no means understand. It seems too complicated and extremely wide for me. I’m having a look forward to your next submit, I will attempt to get the grasp of it!
    house rental agencies

    ReplyDelete