Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My Craft Spot Spring Release - Day 3

Good morning - and welcome to Day 3 of the new release at My Craft Spot! Hard to believe that we are almost half-way there! Today we got to play with the stamp set called Tickets, and the matching Tickets Metal Dies: 
I can't believe all the fun possibilities with this set! I decided to use my card to just let this set shine on it's own, so I cut the tickets in 3 colors of Bazzil solid cardstock. The texture is a stamp included in this set, so I added that, the borders, and the sentiments.
My card base is Papertrey Ink Rustic Cream cardstock, that I inked with distress ink, and added the stitching - also included in this new stamp set.
I attached the tickets at an angle with foam adhesive, added some sequins, and finished off by wrapping jute twine (which you can find HERE at My Craft Spot) around the bottom and tying in a whimsical bow. 
Now - I hope you'll head over to My Craft Spot to see the rest of the samples by the Design Team! Kimberly is giving away one of my favorite things today - a set of all 10 colors of jute twine! I LOVE this stuff:

And - to hold you until tomorrow, here is a tiny peek of what I have to share tomorrow! 
See you then!!!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful Birthday card I like how you used the twine and the stamped tickets are a great idea for a B-day card.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I'm loving this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very BEAUTIFUL!!!Love tomorrow's sneak peak!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the ticket stamps!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to use the dies and stamps!!
    Kathy
    Salido99@msn.com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Like the crackle effect.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heather, your card turned out beautiful. Such a creative use of the stamps and dies. I'm really loving the look of the sequins on your projects. Great job!

    Hugs,
    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the design of you card... great way to use the tickets. Very colorful plus the jute goes so well with the tickets!!! TFS!!!
    Have a wonderful day!!!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful. Tickets & postage stamps are the new banner look.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete