Monday, April 15, 2013

MCS Anything Goes Challenge!

Good morning! It is time for a new challenge over at My Craft Spot - and this week is super fun! The challenge is Anything Goes - so pull out your My Craft Spot stamps and amaze us with your creativity! Here is what I made this week:
A simple birthday card for a sweet girl! I used this stamp set:


Love all the fun birthday sentiments on this one! Definitely one of my go-to sets! 
I used some Basic Grey pattern paper, and some Bazzil Cardstock for my cardbase and matte. The girl was cut with my Silhouette Cameo and mounted on foam adhesive.
Added my sentiment, a bit of bling, and some Posy Trendy Twine (find it HERE at My Craft Spot)
I really hope you will join us this week! Can't wait to see what you make!

3 comments:

  1. Heather ~ Oh my I just LOVE this silhoutte especially with the pattern paper and the twine! BEAUTIFULLY done as always! I hope to be better over here ~ I have been mia on my favorite blogs! Have a wonderful evening and pray for peace!

    ReplyDelete