Saturday, April 13, 2013

Sew Dang Cute!

Good morning! I don't know if I have mentioned lately, but I so very much LOVE my Paper Smooches stamps! And I have missed playing along with challenges lately, so I was excited to join in on this weeks Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge and the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger for this week:
I used some Basic Grey papers, circle is cut with a Spellbinder's Die, used some May Arts Ribbon and jute twine, paper-pieced the sewing machine with Copic cardstock and colored it with Copics, and added a doily and some sequins with a little bling in the center.

Here is the Paper Smooches sketch:


And here is the Trigger photo that I used for color inspiration:


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!!!





7 comments:

  1. Hey Heather! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this is dang cute! And another thing: Pinedale? Pinedale!! Well, a happy hello from a Florida girl who spent many years growing up in Green River and visiting Pinedale often. I'll bet it hasn't changed much! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your card... so, so pretty! The doily adds the perfect touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am LOVING your take on the challenge!! Such FUN details!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I'm a bit late leaving a comment--- LOOOOOOOOOVE your take on this sketch! LOVE your use of patterned papers and stamps! FAB!

    THANKS for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete