Sunday, April 28, 2013

Horse Love

Hello again! Okay...I think this is officially the last one I will be posting today, but then again - who knows? This is for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Color Challenge:
I had been dying to ink up my brand new Unity Stamp Phyllis Harris stamps! LOVE this image - don't you?!?!? I colored it up with Copics, after stamping slightly over the edges on a rectangle cut with my Lil' Inker's Stitched Rectangle Dies. I stamped the sentiment on there two, using MFT kraft colored ink.
Inked the edges with Antique Linen distress ink, added some jute twine and a PTI button, then matted it twice with some 6x6 My Mind's Eye papers. 
Sigh...a girl and her horse - is there anything sweeter?

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I've never seen a card image like this before, It's just beautiful!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and such a sweet image too! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show :)

    ReplyDelete