Tuesday, April 16, 2013

SPS Inspiration - Sweet Thanks

Good morning! It's my turn to share some inspiration over at Shop Pumpkin Spice - so here is what I made for this time around: 
I love the print and cut feature on my Silhouette Cameo machine - so much fun! This is an image from their online store, and I used my Silhouette Studio Designer Edition software to size, print, and cut this image.
My background papers are from Glitz Design's Cashmere Dame 6x6 paper pad, and I mounted my printed and cut image with foam adhesive for some dimension.
The image is so intricate, and prints out so beautifully!
The sentiment words are also cut with my Silhouette Cameo machine out of white Bazzil Basic Cardstock, and I covered them with Glossy Accents - adds such a nice finished look to them! Hard to see in the pictures, but you might see it a little better in this one:
Added some sequins - one of my newest crafty addictions! So quick and super fun for a thank you card!  
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you are having a wonderful week!!!


3 comments:

  1. Heather ~ Oh MY WORD! I LOVE your card! That image is so FUN and FABULOUS! The colors couldn't be anymore PERFECT! I LOVE how that machine cuts such intricate cuts too! BEAUTIFULLY done as always! Thank You for sweet comments always! I am so glad to hear we both can't fit our cards in envelopes! LOL ~ that made me feel so much better! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is terrific Heather, that gumball machine is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete