Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A Little Message For You...

Hello! I am so excited, because I finally had a little time to craft today! It has been a crazy week, and I am going to be gone all day tomorrow, so I just HAD to squeeze in a few minutes! And I have been wanting to play along with the Lawnscaping Challenge for a while now. The current challenge is embossing, so I went with some heat embossing for my card. Also pulled some color inspiration from the current Inspired By Challenge:
I stamped and heat embossed the typewriter and sentiment from one of my few Lawn Fawn sets on a rectangle cut with my Lil' Inker's Stitched Rectangle Dies, added some sequins, and colored a bit with Copic markers. Layered it on some Glitz Designs paper and self adhesive Cork, added a bit of Mister Huey's spray mist, and some May arts lace and jute twine.


And here is the color inspiration:


Thanks for stopping by! See you again soon!


5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Love the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is completely fabulous. The typewriter is still my all-time favorite LF image. Love the black spatter against the bright stripes. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Amazing how you pulled all those colours together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super fun card, the bright colors make it so cheery.

    ReplyDelete