Thursday, April 11, 2013

You're my type - Craft Dash

Hello! I can't tell you how MUCH I am loving the 10 Minute Craft Dash Challenge! It is always such a fun and adrenalin inducing challenge - and it really helps me get out of a creative rut! There just isn't enough time to think about (or stress) about what to do on a card! Here is the one I made this time around with 1 minute and 24 seconds to spare (I forgot to take a picture of the timer until it was too dark to get a good picture...):
And here was the color inspiration:
I used my very first Avery Elle stamp set, stamped with MFT ink on a rectangle cut out with my Lil' Inker Stitched Rectangle dies. Added some various May Arts lace, silk ribbon, and velvet ribbon behind, and a few sequins with a bit of bling in the center. The background paper is from Crate Paper's Maggie Holmes 6x6 paper pad. 
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a wonderful day already!

4 comments:

  1. FAB combo Heather - love the stripes against the fab paper background.
    So glad you joined in the fun at the 10 Minute Craft Dash - hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is beautiful! Great use of the colors and I loved how you did the sequins with bling on it (I just started doing this too!). :)

    So happy you joined in this 10 Minute Craft Dash, Heather. Hope to see you for the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete