Sunday, April 28, 2013

Confetti Congrats

Hello! I enjoyed some relaxing Sunday afternoon time in my Craft Room today, and managed to get a few challenge cards done that were due today! Here is the first one:
I made this for the April Avery Elle Challenge - here is the challenge photo:


I love the bright and happy feel to this photo, so I tried to capture that in my card. I used some Mister Huey's spray mists to create the background, added a few sequins, then stamped the frame, cut it out, embossed the sentiment with gold Zing embossing powder and attached to the background with foam adhesive.
Even though it's hard to see in the photo, I also added a strip of glittery white May Arts ribbon, then tied some jute twine above it before attaching the entire panel to my background paper from a 6x6 Glitz Design paper pack.
One card posted, at least 2 more to go!


2 comments: