Monday, April 22, 2013

My Craft Spot Spring Release - Day 2

Good morning and welcome to Day 2 of the new release over at My Craft Spot! Today's stamp set that we are showing sneak peeks for is, I think, my favorite of the week! We are playing with Cute Critters today - and let me tell you, they are DARLING! Here is what I made for today:
This set is LOADED with adorable critter sentiments. For my card today, I went very nautical themed, and cut some crabs with my Silhouette Cameo. All my pattern paper is from a Fancy Pants 6x6 paper pad.
I used some distress ink on the edges of everything, and stamped my sentiment with MFT dye ink - LOVE the rich coverage!
Added some jute twine (find it HERE at My Craft Spot) and an October Afternoon button to complete the nautical theme, and attached the front panel with foam adhesive. 
Now you are going to want to head over to My Craft Spot and see the rest of the samples by the Design Team! And...Kimberly is giving away this stamp set today:


Once again - I will look forward to seeing you tomorrow! Here is a peek at what tomorrow holds:
Have a great day - and see you again with more fun tomorrow!


11 comments:

  1. All those cute crabs. I love the cleverness of the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet crad! The sentiment goes so good with it. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CRAB-u-lous card! All those crabs make me hungry for crab legs!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather ~ Oh this is another CUTE card! LOVE those crabs and the nautical looking paper you used! Then the hemp/ jute reminds me of boat rope!! CLEVER! Have a CRAB~U~LOUS day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the nautical look!!
    Kathy
    Salido99@msn.com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great design and perfect sentiment
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card with the perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, crab-a-licious! Love the nautical paper and all the cute crabs.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like the multi-crab silhouettes. Definitely a nautical feel. Cheerful.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete