Friday, April 19, 2013

Unity FWF - Birthday Hoot

Good morning! I'm SOOO excited to FINALLY have a chance to play along with Unity Friends with Flair for the first time in a few weeks! I actually whipped this card up this morning in a couple spare minutes I happened to sneak in! 
I used the March 2013 Kit of the Month for the cute owl and sentiment. I used some cute papers from my 6x6 My Mind's Eye "Everyday Flair" paper pad (available HERE at Shop Pumpkin Spice).
I cut the blue with my Lil' Inker's Stitched Rectangles Die, and stamped my owl and sentiment with MFT dye ink - LOVE the coverage on that stuff! 
Tucked a doily in the background, added some jute twine, and finished off with a couple of my new favorite embellishment - sequins from Avery Elle!
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you are having a great Friday - and have a wonderful weekend!!!

18 comments:

  1. Oh goodness! This is so cute! I need to get my hands on some doilies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! I love the sprinkling of sparklies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful....love the image..adoreable and the doily..looove it!
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great Heather card. You gotta love that owl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather ~ Another BEAUTIFUL card! I just LOVE how all your cards just flow together! That little owl and your use of pattern paper is seriously FABULOUS Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful card Heather. TFS and the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Gorgeous card, Heather!! Love that sweet owl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun little owl. The pretty doily and background are nice accents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that little hoots! Great color and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute. The doily is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card! Love how the doily really adds a nice *punch* here!

    ReplyDelete