Monday, September 30, 2013

MCS - Sketch Challenge - Thank You!

Good morning! Happy Monday - and I'm happy to be sharing a new card with you for the brand new challenge starting today at My Craft Spot! This week we have a sketch challenge - here is what I made:


And here is the sketch - for some reason I found this sketch really challenging! Don't know why! Took me about 3 different days of working on this before I was happy with it - and I took a few liberties with the sketch to make it work for me...hope you can see where I followed well enough!


I used some My Mind's Eye pattern paper, then used DCWV Glitter paper to cut the 4" Doily Die. Layered a stitched circle die from Lil' Inker's over the top of that, and stamped my sentiment from Thank You Stamp set, as well as the cute acorns from Jar Full of Fall - don't you just love their faces?!?!?!


I added some lace trim, a banner cut from a new Simon Says Stamp banner that I got recently - with another sentiment from Thank You Stamp set stamped on it - and added some Black Licorice Traditional Twine tied in a bow. Finished off by attaching that entire panel to my cardbase using foam adhesive. 


Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you will hop on over to My Craft Spot to check out what the rest of the Design Team put together and join in the challenge! Have a great day!!!



2 comments: