Sunday, October 18, 2015

Baby Shower Elephant Invitations

Good morning! Dropping by real quick to share some baby shower invitations I made recently for my sis-in-law's baby shower. Fairly simple, but I'm pretty happy with how they came out!


I used Wplus9's Sunshine Layer Dies for the white panels, some Avery Elle pattern paper to die cut the elephants using a MME die, carefully added some Glossy Accents over the ear. I die cut it again out of fun foam, so It had some extra dimension, then added a bow using the clever Twine and Bows die from Pretty Pink Posh. Finished off with a sentiment that I printed off the computer on vellum and folded around the front panel. You can see the dimension on the elephant a little better in this photo: 


Thanks so much for dropping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!

6 comments:

  1. This is just Precious!!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet baby shower card...love the heart ear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute - love the little elephant for baby cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely ADORABLE!!!! Must have this elephant!!! My niece is due to give birth to a little boy in November and this would be perfect for her card, wrapping paper and onesies I plan to make for them! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That elephant is adorable and I love the little bow you added!

    ReplyDelete