Monday, October 19, 2015

Dimensional Flower Card with Video

Good morning! About a month ago, I made a set of cards using the Simon Says Stamp and Winnie and Walter STAMPtember exclusive stamp set - Big Bloom. I had a request on my Instagram page for a video showing how I did it. Took me a long time to get it done - but finally, here it is!


Here is the video (you can find my Youtube channel HERE):


Other than that, everything is pretty much the same for this card as the others! If you need any more info, you can refer to that post HERE!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! I adore that color!! Thanks for the technique video! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those gorgeous layers and the curled up edges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card...Thank you so much for the fun video...Loved it 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card...love the dimension you created.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card!! Thanks for sharing the video!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cas look! That flower is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card and LOVE that flower!! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete