Thursday, October 22, 2015

Warm Winter Wishes

Good morning! I shared a peek at this card the other day on Instagram, using the new Create Joy release from Simon Says Stamp - so here is the the entire card!


I really love coloring images with Copics in Sepia tones - LOVE the pretty retro feel it gives! I used the Ready, Set, Snow Stamps and Dies from the new Simon Says Stamp release. I added a heart "snowy" background by embossing the Falling Hearts Rubber Cling stamp with Clear Embossing powder on Surf Blue Cardstock. Added a bit of inking around the edges with Lake Shores Dye ink, and a "snow" drift on the bottom with SSS's Wavy Scallop Dies. The sentiment was heat embossed on a strip of vellum using Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder - one of my favorites!


I finished off with some Wink of Stella on the ear muffs, scarf, mittens, and boots for fun - hard to see, but this last photo shows it best:


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!



7 comments:

  1. I love the way you colored the stylish girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coloring on the cute little girl. I am going to have to go to Simon Says to check her out. She looks just like my niece's little girl. Wouldn't it be fun to get a card that looks like her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome!! Love the little hearts in the background!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO very pretty!! Love the way you colored her, so softly! Just beautiful;!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never thought of colouring in sepia...this card looks great. Such a soft feel.

    ReplyDelete