Monday, October 12, 2015

Wishing you Joy - with Quick Tip Video

Good afternoon! Just stopping by to share another card (and Quick Tip video) using the new set from Unity Stamp - Little Frosty Friends. It is free through October 13th with a $50 purchase, and those little snowmen are all SOOO cute! I shared a few tips in my video below on coloring up a "white" image, such as these snowmen - but would also work with polar bears, rabbits, etc...


Here is that video - kind of hard to see, but hopefully you can pick it out!



I also used again the technique I shared in THIS post for the background - love how simply it makes a fun snowy background! Fussy cut them out, then adhered with foam adhesive.


Here is the current sale info - it's pretty amazine! I won't spoil the surprise - but it is a GREAT discount! :)



Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!

8 comments:

  1. I think he is just adorable!! I love the fun background! TFS
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTENESS GALORE :)
    LOVE your background - THANK YOU for sharing this CLEVER and CREATIVE tip - I look forward to trying it soon ... might even make it into my Christmas cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! It's simple but it has great little details. Thanks for both of the videos. Very helpful and I like that they're short and to the point. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tip using the colorless blender I haven't tried that, and I love his rosy cheeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! Love the rosy cheeks.
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! All stamped cuties need rosy cheeks!

    ReplyDelete