Monday, October 26, 2015

Joy to the World Trees

Good morning! I'm back with another card featuring more of the new release from Simon Says Stamp - loved these Lined Trees Dies at first glance, and just had to put them to good use on a card! 


I also used the Big Joy stamp set, and the Big Add Ons stamp set for my sentiment. The pattern paper is from the lovely Simple Stories Claus & Co. 6x6 paper pad - so fun! I added a bunch of Pretty Pink Posh Star and Christmas sequins, a doily tucked in there, and used a tiny Tim Holtz paper clip to hold on a scrap of paper and doily and a gold thread bow. The top right corner was rounded with We-R-Memory Keepers Corner Chomper - eats right through all those layers with ease!


Thanks for stopping by to see my sparkly and fun Christmas card today! Have a wonderful day!!!



7 comments:

  1. Love the pretty christmas card. The trees are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! I love those trees and the beautiful colors together!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL card, LOVE the trees and sequins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just gorgeous! I love the bundle at the top - coolness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather ~ your card is SIMPLY GORGEOUS!! I LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete