Thursday, March 3, 2016

SSS Spring Plush - Felties!!!

Hello! The brand new Spring Plush release from Simon Says Stamp is live!!! I had so much fun playing with the couple dies and pieces of felt I received - I was a little unsure what to think of them when I first saw them - it's been ages since I did something like this, but I was hooked as soon as I started! Seriously relaxing and fun - and easy!

I actually didn't stuff either of my projects (partly because I had no stuffing and was too lazy to go buy some!) - but I actually really like the way they came out without any help! I think these would make adorable ornaments, decorations, gift tags to attach to treats, or just something to brighten someones day!


I used the Plush Flower Wafer Dies to cut my flowers with felt from the Lipstick Party and Night Sky Collection. I just stitched with jute twine, which is what I happened to have on hand - and I love the rustic feel it adds! 


Next up - isn't this Springtime Bunny just DARLING?!?!?!?


For this one, I used White Felt, and the Pastels Collection from the Reason to Smile release. I glued on the pink for the ears, as well as the flowers, since I cut these out and stitched them together while in the car waiting for my daughter's at ice skating! Got home and just added them quickly and easily. Finished off with a lace bow around the neck.


These are also a perfect fit for this weeks Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Touchy Feely!


Here are links to what I used for these two projects! Thanks so much for dropping by - have a WONDERFUL day!!!



8 comments:

  1. They are both Amazing and beautiful!!They are just perfect!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the plush. I have never tried them. Yours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are sooo cute!! And perfect!
    You sure sound like me when it comes to not having certain things and not wanting to go out and buy them! lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my... these look so fun! Love all the different ones... so many to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet spring projects! I love these new dies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these new dies. So many great ways to use them for felt, fabric or paper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these new dies. So many great ways to use them for felt, fabric or paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore felt, but I've never actually stitched it. Love your projects--especially that adorable bunny! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Cheers from another Pacific Northwester!

    ReplyDelete