Saturday, March 12, 2016

Baby Girl Shower Invites

Good morning! A couple weeks ago, I got an email from a friend of a friend asking if I could make 20 baby shower invitations - I was given that it was a girl and the colors were teal, cream, and coral - so I pulled out some product from several different companies and put these together (and someday I will learn that one or two - or FIVE - extra steps is a lot more work on twenty cards than on one!!!)


I was very grateful that my daughter offered to help me make these - she did a lot of the die cutting, and punching out the centers of the leaves and such that didn't fall out automatically. Helped it go a lot more quickly! And the best part? When she looked and me and said, "Mom, can you do me a favor? Can you stay crafty for a long time - then you can make baby shower invitations for me someday?" Okay...heart melted into one big puddle! 


Here is the whole pile of them together:


And here are links to all the supplies I used on these - was kind of fun to mix and match from different manufacturers to put these together, I don't get to do that too often! 

Thanks for stopping by - have a wonderful day!!!



3 comments:

  1. SQUEE, I love how you embossed your giraffe on the vellum Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't those the moments that really make what we do THE best?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. DELIGHTFUL invites and PRECIOUS moment!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing BOTH :)

    ReplyDelete