Thursday, March 3, 2016

Black and White Lumberjack - Little Tangles Ombre Challenge

Good morning! It's the start of a new challenge at Little Tangles - and the theme this time is Ombre! I have been loving the recently released Lumberjack Love stamp set - seriously cute! So I colored him up in black and white:


 I created a simple watercolor ombre background for the challenge theme:


I added a layer of woodgrain cardstock cut with Tiny Triangles Die, then added a vellum oval to help the little lumberjack stand out well. Finished off with a sentiment from Origami Map heat embossed on black cardstock, and a few enamel dots!


Here are links to the supplies I used on this! Thanks so much for stopping by - hope you'll hop over to Little Tangles and play along with us!



3 comments:

  1. I love this card. that lumber jack in the b&W with the green in the background...it's all awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ombre background is fantastic and I love, love, LOVE the monochromatic on this, so striking!

    ReplyDelete