Sunday, March 6, 2016

Boy Girl Birthday Cake Cards

Good morning! Another catch up post today - sharing a couple cards I made a while back with this month's sentiment kit from Unity Stamp Company. I made these for my nephew and niece for their birthday - and purposely left them uncolored, so that they could have fun doing that themselves! Kind of perfect for a card for kids - makes it part of the gift for them!

This first one is in blue for my nephew: 



And then in pink for my niece:



Pretty simple and easy design - and here are links to the supplies I used - thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. I loved this photograph with the cake. My niece just turned 5 and we organized her birthday party at one of venues in Los Angeles and invited all her friends from neighborhood and kindergarten as well. It was a rocking party.

    ReplyDelete