Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Sympathy and Prayers

Good morning - last week I needed to make one of the hardest cards there are to make - especially when it is for someone you know, a sympathy card. A wonderful man we knew in Wyoming lost his battle with cancer. He lived an amazing testimony - loved the Lord with all his heart, and shared that with all those around him, and there is great comfort in knowing he is with the Lord now - but still hard to grieve his loss here. I didn't have a card made to send to his family, so I sat down and put this together:


I usually feel that simple is best for Sympathy cards - and that is exactly what worked on this card. Pretty pattern paper, a perfect sentiment from Unity Stamp Company, and minimal embellishments.


Here are links to the supplies I used, in case you're interested. Thanks for stopping by - and farewell Charles - until we meet again! I am so grateful we had the chance to know you! 



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! So soft and pretty! Perfect sympathy card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your loss Heather.
    Your card is DELIGHTFUL!!! I really struggle with them and appreciate your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete