Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Yippee Skippy!!!

Good morning! It's my day to post over on the Unity blog - I'm running a bit later this morning than I planned - but better late than never, right? I finally had some time (and a bit of mojo!) to play with some of the fun new stamps that Angela released as a surprise last Friday! As soon as I saw this cute Yippee Skippy stamp, I just KNEW it needed to be on an action wobble!!!


Here is the video I made to show how I used the wobble, as well as a chance to see it in action!


I mention it on the video, but I actually colored both the bear on the base layer, and the one I fussy cut and mounted over the top - since they both showed partly. And I didn't want to cut out the jump rope - that way it looked like it was behind him!


Here are links to my supplies for this card - thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!



2 comments: