Friday, March 4, 2016

Wood You Be Mine?

Good morning! Eeek! Does a stamp set get any cuter than this Lumberjack Love from Neat and Tangled?!?!? I don't think so. I actually finished this card sometime last week (I think?) - after coloring the images up from the 30 Day Coloring Challenge, but with all the new release excitement, hadn't had a chance to share it yet. So...without further ado - here you go:


I colored and fussy cut out the images, then did some masking and bending of the sentiment to fit it on my banner shape and heat emboss it. Added some layers with foam tape and a little white gel pen for strategic accents!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! You can find links below to the products I used for this card. Have a wonderful day!!!



4 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the coloring and that paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total CUTENESS!! Your coloring is fabulous---love the white gel pen details! Your paper choices are perfect, and I love that BURST die----looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! This is too cute! I love how perfectly that paper fits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is fabulous, but it's that PP I'm enamored with. Perfect for Paul Bunyan!

    ReplyDelete