Thursday, April 28, 2011

A couple of answers...

Hello! I just wanted to take a moment to answer a couple of questions that I have been asked recently.

The first is regarding the chocolate kits that I made and their size. (Click HERE, HERE, and HERE to see them!) The box is just a bead storage box, or embroidery floss container. You can find them for $2 or $3 at Michael's or Joanns.  

The second question is about the Action Wobbles I use. (Click HERE to see them in action!) I got them from Peachy Keen Stamps. I don't see them on their website currently, so I don't know if they are out of stock maybe? Anyway, I know if you do a search you should be able to find them somewhere else as well.

Hope that helps!


2 comments:

  1. I want one!!! I would love to have you make a custom made one for me and one for a friend....whatcha think?

    Love you! I am so proud of all this creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to Deanna!!! Just let me know what you want!!!!!

    ReplyDelete