Monday, April 9, 2012

Ippity Say it with Sentiments Challenge


The Challenge this week over at Unity Opportunity Challenge Blog is to focus on Sentiments. So I pulled out one of my favorite Ippity sets, Delightful Little Things. Here is what I came up with:
It is super simple, but I like it that way! I used some MME 6x6 papers and a bit of pink ribbon from my stash.
Finished off with some doodling, and a bit of bling in the lower right corner. 
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. That is SO true! I just love the colors and all the details! So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful, feminine card - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and happy!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Unity Opportunity (Ippity!) Challenge!

    ReplyDelete