Monday, June 4, 2012

Some more Peachy Keen sneaks!


So...this is the card that was actually posted on the Peachy Keen blog yesterday for the sneak peeks...I thought it would be one of the other two I made, so I posted those yesterday! Anyway...wanted to post this one and all the details as well! I seriously can't wait for you all to see the new release tomorrow! This month's release is SOOOO cute!
For this, I used the cute little frog from the kit, and made one with the girl face, and one with the boy face. Colored them with Copics and cut them out - and just had to make them hold hands! 
The red doily was just a white doily that I covered with some Tim Holtz distress ink to color it red. The background paper is from an older Basic Grey 6x6 paper pad.
The first part of the sentiment is from the new kit, and the Happy Anniversary came from the April Kit of the month. 
Added some lace from Ribbon Carousel, and some Trendy Twine from My Craft Spot. 
Finished off with a tiny button from Papertrey Ink. 
Thanks for stopping by again - have a wonderful day!



6 comments:

  1. That is the cutest card. Can't wait to get my kit.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card SO much. The heart doily, sentiment and everything is seriously OH SO PERFECT! Beautiful creation! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww so cute. I love that twine you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather ~ this card is just too CUTE and BEAUTIFUL at the same time! I LOVE that doiley and those frogs are on my wish list! GORGEOUS card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card and thanks so much for using my Trendy Twine :)

    Lesley @ TrendyTwine.com

    ReplyDelete