Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Me and You...

Hello! One final post for this year - sharing a card for the current Avery Elle Challenge:


This time around it is a sketch challenge:


I found this sketch pretty challenging for some reason! Actually started a few times, and threw away a few partly finished cards before finishing and being happy with this one. I used some Avery Elle Woodgrain cardstock for my cardbase, a bit of Crate Paper, and a Project Life card for the center panel.


I used Avery Elle's Handwritten Notes Stamp Set, stamped in PTI and Hero Arts Inks. Added some glitter washi tape, a chipboard element from Crate Paper, and finished off with some Avery Elle Winter Blend sequins.


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a super safe and fun New Years Eve!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOWWEE!! I LOVE this card!! Such a FUN take on the sketch and your sentiment along with that glitter really make this SPECIAL!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous New Year's Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete