Monday, July 20, 2015

Round Shape Card - With Quick Tip Video

Good morning! I wanted to share another card today that I made a video for recently. The video is just over a minute long - so no need to sit down and plan for a long time to watch it! It shows how to simply create a shape card using solid metal dies - I made this card in the video:


You can check the video out here below, or if you want to see it larger and clearer - you can check out my Youtube Channel HERE.


I did the watercoloring portion of this off camera, so that the time was focused on how to create the shape card. I used the current Unity SMAK kit Happy Little Moments, and my Zig Clean Color Brush Tip Pens to watercolor the front. The metal die I used is Lil' Inker's Stitched Mat Circles. Finished off with some Pretty Pink Posh sequins!


Also linking this up with this weeks Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Get in Shape:


Thanks for stopping by! Once again - would love to hear any of your thoughts on these videos! 

3 comments:

  1. Super cute Heather. I love the way you did the video. Fun music

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather great video, nice and short I always make mine like way tooooooo long. I ended up doing the same thing I accidentally cut through both pieces of paper making the card, so I cut one again and popped the top of the other on top, but I did not do the flat edge that is a good idea. Love your water coloring with the pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Heather! A great round shaped card and the color combo totally rocks!! :) Thanks a lot for sharing! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete