Thursday, October 28, 2010

Glossy Accents!!!

Good morning! I just discovered something new - Glossy Accents! It is a "clear dimensional embellishment" by Ranger ink - and I LOVE it!!! I have already gone through 1/4 of the bottle, and have had it less than a week. It is so much fun! I used it on both of these cards, although the pics don't really show it that well.

The first card it is used on the lettering and the seeds on the strawberry. The strawberry and the sentiment cuts both came from the Country Life cartridge. Just a bit of ribbon, and a little doodling - simple!


This second card actually didn't use the Cricut at all! I wanted to, I just couldn't find a cut with piano keys, so I decided to make them myself. Just cut strips of paper in black and white, and added LOTS of Glossy Accents. Took all day to dry!  Used one of my new stamps from Pink by Design, a couple of eyelets, and some ribbon to attach it.


Thanks for looking - hope you have a "Berry Sweet" day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment