Friday, November 12, 2010

I really LOVE this one!

Okay, I don't know what it is about this card, maybe the paper and the colors, but I really LOVE this card! The cute little girl holding the presents is from Winter Frolic - I love all the things that you can do with this cartridge, that aren't necessarily Christmas-y. It is a very versatile cartridge. Anyway, added a face from my Peachy Keen Princess faces stamps, some ribbon and faux stitching, a stamp with some pop-dotting and some Prima Flowers to hold it up. The first picture shows the whole card, including the inside, and the second picture shows it when it is actually set up properly.Thanks for looking!



2 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! The little girl is just too cute...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is definitely a favorite of mine, too. Don't have that cart but I plan to "lift" your colors and card style SOON!

    ReplyDelete