Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Owls and birds

Couldn't resist making a couple more cards with my Unity Stamps yesterday, snuck in between homeschooling my two daughters and all the other things that get thrown at me in a day! These were really quick though - so that helped!

On the first one, I colored it in with colored pencils for the birds, and a brown scrapbooking wide tip pen for the brown parts on the tree. Cut the leaves on my Cricut from the Give a Hoot cartridge, and covered them with Glossy Accents - not sure if that shows on the picture or not. Finished with pearls and ribbon.


The second one came out so elegant! Stamped the images on pattern paper, added some pretty lace, a flower, and buttons. Different than what I normally make, but I really like how it came out.


Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment