Monday, January 10, 2011

You're tweet!!!

Good morning! I will be drawing a winner for the Simply Charmed cartridge a little later this morning (see HERE if you haven't entered yet!) but I wanted to post this a bit earlier this morning. This is my first project with my Nifty Fifties cartridge. When I saw this cute little bird, I knew I HAD to makes something with it!

I used the shadow of his background to weld together to make a shape card. The shape was a little interesting to prop up and photograph - that is why it looks a little crooked in the picture - it was the best I could do! I then ran the background through the Cuttlebug, Added Glosssy Accents to the eyes and music notes, a stamped sentiment from My Pink Stamper, a bit of stitching around the edges, and then on a whim,  I put stickles all around the edges of nearly everything!

Hope you have a great morning, and I will be back soon to announce the winner!

4 comments: