Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Simply Enchanting!

This card came out different than I saw in my head, but for once, I like it BETTER than what I was picturing! Don't you love it when that happens? Wish it would happen more, but that's okay - I'll take it when I can get it!

For this card, I started off by stamping the flower from Unity Stamp Co. in clear watermark ink, and heat embossing it with clear powder. I then sprayed it with a couple different shades of walnut ink, wiped off the embossed flower, and let it dry. The sentiment was stamped with black ink, and is from Scrappy Mom's stamps. Matted it in white paper, and attached it to the background paper. What's funny, is my husband in particular LOVED this card! He usually likes all my cards (wise man!), but this one in particular he kept looking at and commenting on. Maybe it is just so different than the ones I have made in the past! Who knows! Thanks for stopping by - hope your day is "simply enchanting!"



1 comment:

  1. Your card turned out BEAUTIFUL! Love the colors... :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete