Monday, June 10, 2013

My Craft Spot Challenge - Wedding

Good morning! It's time for a new challenge over at My Craft Spot, and the theme for this week - Wedding - was perfect timing for me! We had a wedding to go to on Saturday, so I needed a wedding card anyway! Here is what I put together:


I used Happily Ever After stamp set on my card:


My image is from Unity Stamps - I stamped it on a square cut from PTI Rustic White cardstock with my Lil' Inker's stitched square dies, then added the sentiment from My Craft Spot, as well as the hearts and license plate using some red MFT ink.


I used 3 different ribbons/twines from My Craft Spot! The sheer black ribbon that goes around the cardbase, with a layer of cranberry crinkle ribbon, finished off with some black jute twine. I added a little Studio Calico gem to the center to bling it up a bit.


Background paper is from My Mind's Eye, and I used some foam adhesive for the top layer so it would fit over the ribbon!


Thanks for stopping by today! Can't wait to see what you make for the challenge this week! Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. WOW! This is simply devine! The image is so cute and the papers, ribbons and button are perfect!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!! I LOVE your beautiful bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. The card is beautiful and the image is cute with a little sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete