Sunday, July 28, 2013

PS SPARKS Anything Goes - Thanks Bunches!


Hello! Welcome to the last challenge of the month over at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!  Here is what I put together:


Since this is the 5th challenge date in July, it means it is anything goes!


I used Vegtastic stamp set to layer and paper piece my vegetables using a Lily Bee Designs 6x6 paper pad. I added the sentiment by curving it on my clear block before inking and stamping.


Top edge is cut with a Fiskars Edge Punch. I added lots of layers of matting on this one too! Added the wiggly eyes because they are so fun, and finished off with some jute twine and an October Afternoon button.


Thanks so much for stopping by to visit! Please stop by and see what the rest of the SPARKS team put together:

6 comments:

  1. Heather ~ I am with Lee Ann ~ ADORABLE! Such fun papers, CUTE little image and over all AWESOME design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, so cute they make me giggle. Great paper, it has an old time kitchen feel to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute, love the eyes, great idea curving the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the paper piecing... but especially love those googly eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOOOOOOVE these papers-- love those little veggies! Your card is AMAZING! I love love love it all-- the twine too! And the eyes! LOOOOOOOVE x10000! THANKS for joining in the fun this week!!! <3

    ReplyDelete