Tuesday, July 23, 2013

SPS Post - Happy Birthday Girl

Good morning! It's my turn to post for the day over on the Shop Pumpkin Spice Blog, and I'm sharing this sweet little girl birthday card:


I used some pretty pattern paper from Crate Paper's Little Bo Peep 6x6 paper pad. I used Bazzil White cardstock, cut with a Lil' Inker's Die for my Unity Stamp image and sentiment, and colored it in with colored pencils. I also added a few different colors of Stickles to the flowers, hair (girl and horse!), and dress. 


Finished off by using distress ink on the edges of the cardstock to soften it a little, then added some MME enamel dots.


Here is a list of the supplies that are available at Shop Pumpkin Spice:

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute Heather, great papers, and I like the sparkle you added to the horse & girl!!

    ReplyDelete