Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Happy Anniversary!

Good morning! Today my husband and I are celebrating our 14th anniversary...don't quite know where the time has gone! So grateful for the man he is - God has blessed me so much! So here is the anniversary card I made him:


A little while back, I glanced at a card using the Positive Strokes stamp set - and for some reason, I saw a feather! So...of course I had to make a card with a feather! So I stamped the brush stroke in the middle of the set with Hero Arts shadow ink, and doodled in the lines with a black Copic pen.


I stamped the word "darling" from Scripty Sayings right at the bottom of one of the feathers, so it looked like it was written with a feather pen, then added the rest of the sentiment from Many Thanks. I added the little hearts also from Scripty Sayings. Finished off by spritzing a little bit of Heidi Swapp Color Shine in the corners, then used a stencil to add the chevrons with white embossing paste.



Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Happy (belated) anniversary!! I hope that you and your husband are able to celebrate many, many more years together.

    What a beautiful card! I love the "feathers" you created and the chevrons look amazing too!

    ReplyDelete