Monday, September 15, 2014

MCS Challenge - Chalk Art

Good morning! We are starting a new challenge this week at My Craft Spot - and the challenges will now be running for 2 weeks instead of 1 to give you more time to join in! The new challenge is Chalk Art - and I'm hoping no one minds me jumping from fall to Christmas with my project!


For this I cut a tag and an oval from Chalkboard paper, and stamped and heat embossed my sentiment from Christmas Friends and Neighbors Stamp set. I added some smudging with white pigment ink, then threaded through some coral ribbon, and tied on some Natural Jute Twine with some teeny tiny jingle bells (LOVE those!!!). Finished off by tying it to one of the gorgeous blue limited edition jars that Ball released last year - I have been hoarding them I'm afraid! :-)

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment