Monday, March 21, 2011

Yarn on cards

The other day, I went to a yarn store with a friend. Now, even though I know how to knit and crochet since I learned as a little girl, I have decided that I only have time for one hobby alongside daily life, and that is playing with paper. However, they had some really yummy yarns, including a basket full of small remants and such...sooooo, since I loved some of it, I decided, why not put it on a card?

For this card I used a Unity stamp from my February Kit of the Month, a sentiment from Pink by Design, and some coloring with my Prismacolor pencils. Added the yummy yarn I got with a button for the center, some inking around the edges, and a bit of Glossy Accents on the wings and over the sentiment. Finished off with a little bling in the corners with my Jolee's heat set tool, and some doodling in between.



1 comment:

  1. I love this ...im gonna have to try some yarn..great colors to

    Tina

    ReplyDelete