Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Two Moxie Fab Sketches!

So, when I first saw the Horizontal Sketch Challenge over at Moxie Fab World, this stamp set came right to mind. The only trouble was, I didn't have it yet! So...I kept waiting and waiting for the right sale or coupon so that I could justify it - fortunately, it happened this week! So...here is my take on the sketch:


And here is the sketch:


I used the silhouette images from Hero Arts, the small metal pin from Pink Paislee mounted on a scallop circle cut with my Cricut, a sentiment from Unity Stamp Co., and some bling using my Jolee's heat set tool. Did tiny dots around the edges with a Sakura glaze pen to finish it off.

And since I was so excited to use this stamp set, I decided to tackle the Vertical Sketch Challenge as well. Here is my  take:


And here is the sketch:


I added some necklaces using Stickles, a stamped sentiment from Scrappy Mom's Stamps, some stick on pearls, a bit of ribbon, and a lot of inking! Finished off with a bit of faux stitching around the edges.

Thanks for visiting!



7 comments:

  1. Perfect! The cards are fabulous! I love the necklaces! Great job!
    Carolyn
    cccscraproom@windstream.net
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! So very pretty! TFS Callyann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...what an awesome stamp set! Love those silhouettes. Sale or no sale, your cards justify your purchase! Both cards are just so lovely, the colors and patterns are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cutee! love the silhouettes

    keep krafting!
    - kristen =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Heather! Thanks for linking this up to the Horizontal Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey again, Heather! Thanks also for linking this up to the Vertical Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete