Monday, November 17, 2014

Shine Bright Like a Diamond

Good morning! Here again with another card that I made for Splitcoast Stampers when I was a member of the Dirty Dozen earlier this year! For this one I used a Spellbinder's Die to cut my frame, and stamped an image from Unity Stamps on it. Colored it in with Copics, added a touch of stickles, and distress the edges with distress ink. Heat embossed my sentiment on vellum, then attached it to white cardstock with staples. Added some lovely My Mind's Eye pattern paper, a bit of jute twine tied in a bow, and a few sequins to finish it off.


I am linking this up as a second entry into Virginia's View Challenge as well:


Thanks for stopping by - have a wonderful day!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am loving the subtle gold element! Just beautiful, Heather! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “All About Metallic” Challenge! Hope your move is going well.

    ReplyDelete