Tuesday, October 16, 2012

MFT Getting Sketchy #93 - Together


Good morning! I am excited to again be getting back in the groove with a few challenges here and there - one of them being the MFT Getting Sketchy Challenge - this weeks is #93. Here is what I got finished for this weeks sketch:
And here is the sketch:

I obviously followed the sketch pretty precisely. All my papers are from Crate Paper's 6x6 Pretty Party Paper pad. 
I stamped my Pure Innocence image on a circle cut and embossed with a Spellbinder's Nestabilities Dies, then colored her with Copics. I then attached her to the card with foam adhesive.
The sentiment is from a larger MFT sentiment set - but I though it fit the image just perfect! 
Finished off with some faux stitching, then added a couple of stick on pearls at the top right hand corner.

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

  1. Adorable image and cute paper, love it! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch:) Love the adorable image and the design is awesome!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete