Friday, October 12, 2012

WCMD - Unity Color Combo Challenge


And last but not least, the WCMD Unity Color Challenge - the challenge was to use cream, brown, olive, and pumpkin as your primary colors. Here is what I made:
In the picture this looks more white than it actually is - I used a bunch of Tim Holtz distress ink in Antique Linen to ink the doily and paper at the bottom so it was more cream than white. 
The butterfly is from one of the newest KOTM, and I stamped it on orange cardstock and cut it out by hand. All the colored cardstock is Bazzil Cardstock - so nice and thick and pretty! 
I seem to be loving doilies lately, so of course I added one on here, as well as some jute twine from  Ribbon Carousel. I also ran the green paper through my Cuttlebug and embossed the script onto it for some fun texture. Finished off by using a touch of Copic markers on my sentiment! 
Thanks for putting up with the flood of posts today! Been working on cards for these challenges when I have time - and haven't had time for posting! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Heather ~ Well I just saw ALL your post for ALL yoru GORGEOUS creations! Well you have out done your self again! EVERYTHING is simply BEAUTIFUL!! I just LOVE that little boy image! Too CUTE!! Have a GREAT weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete