Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Runway Inspired - You Simply Sparkle

This is another of the cards I got made on Sunday afternoon! I made this one for this weeks Runway Inspired Challenge:
And here is the inspiration photo:


I used my Silhouette Cameo machine to cut the rectangle with the inset hearts, and cut it in a shadowed form as well. 
I used Market Street Stamps Candy Stripe Background and stamped it with red Papertrey ink to put behind my hearts. I attached that directly to the card, then attached the heart panel with foam adhesive to create more of a window effect.
My colors are pretty obviously right from the inspiration photo - and I used my Papertrey Ink Linen Impression plate on everything to add that slight fabric texture to it.
Finished off with a Market Street Stamps sentiment from Simple Salutations, and a little bit of bling for the buttons on the model's outfit.
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you are having a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. Heather ~ what another CAS card with some fun colors!! LOVE the stripes and the photo inspiration!! CUTE card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card captures the spirit of the photo beautifuly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and its stunning simplicity and elegance!

    ReplyDelete