Friday, October 5, 2012

Peachy Keen Release Party - 1,2,3 Challenge

I hope you were able to join in the fun release party over at the Peachy Keen Connection earlier this evening! Unfortunately, some of our plans got changed at the last minute, and I missed the party - but if you missed it too, no worries! The challenges are still open through Monday evening - so there are still plenty of opportunities to win some fun prizes and join in the fun! Click HERE to go join in on the fun!

Here is the card I made for Amy's 1,2,3 Challenge: Use 1 ribbon, 2 pattern papers, and 3 buttons: 
I used the BRAND NEW October Kit of the Month - just check out all these ADORABLE new images!!!!

I used that cute pie and the thank you sentiment, and added some "steam" on the pie from the top of the coffee cup in this kit:


I used some paper from my stash from Imaginisce, and the orange polka dot paper is from a more recent October Afternoon line.
I cut two shapes using my Spellbinder's Nestabilities, and stamped my image on one of them, and colored with Copic Markers. Also inked the edges with some Tim Holtz distress ink. 
Used foam adhesive between each layer for dimension. And added some faux stitching around the outside pattern paper.
My brown crinkle ribbon is from My Craft Spot, and I added a stick on pearl to the center of my bow. Finished off with my three buttons from Papertrey Ink, tied with a bit of jute twine. 
That's it for this one! Hope you have time to join in on all the fun! And stop back by here tomorrow! I have lots of posts for World Card Making Day - as well as a fun giveaway!!! See you then!!!

3 comments:

  1. Perfect fall card...love the paper! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather ~ Oh my this is just BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the images and the coloring!! Great design and of course the papers are PERFECT for it!!! I missed most of the party too! You all did an AMAZING job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, the design and colors are just perfect, I love how you added the steam and combined sets to make this all come togheter! TFS
    Have a lovely day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete