Sunday, October 21, 2012

Out of this World - Play Date Cafe and Case Study Challenges


Hello one more time this evening! I have one last card that I wanted to share this evening for a couple more challenges. I got the color combo for this one from the Play Date Cafe (they are celebrating their 3rd anniversary and have lots of prizes, so you might want to check it out!) and the layout is from this weeks Case Study Challenge. Here is what I made:

I used the very first Market Street Stamp set I ever owned, and hadn't used in a while! I stamped the rocket, colored with Copics, and fussy cut before attaching to my card with pop-dots.
The white circle was cut with a Spellbinder's Nestabilities Die, and I stamped the sentiment in 3 parts. The sentiment and stars were all stamped with Papertrey Ink stamp pads.
I added some faux stitching and doodles with my white gel pen, and couldn't resist a tiny bit of Baker's Twine to finish it off.

7 comments:

  1. FAB, FAB combination of all challenges - LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute...perfect guy card too! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather ~ Okay I LOVE this stamp too! I think( this sounds horrible) I think I have! LOL! It is one of my FAVORITES and you did it wonders! Of course the sentiment and background paper is AWESOME! Your faux stitsching ~ OMG! I must get better at mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card! perfect colors for a starry night sky! Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card! The spaceship is perfect for these colors! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FUN card!! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at The Play Date Cafe during our 3rd Anniversary Celebrations!!

    ReplyDelete