Monday, October 22, 2012

My Craft Spot Monday Challenge - Little Monsters!


Good Monday morning! I'm excited to share some inspiration with you for this weeks new challenge at My Craft Spot: Little Monsters! Here is what I made this time around:
I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out that amazing octopus - I'm not exactly sure if he counts as a monster - but since I don't do Halloween, this was the best I could do!
I added a Peachy Keen face to him using one of the faces from the new Piles of Smiles set - SOOOO many fun faces in this one!


I added some cheeks with a Copic marker and a few random doodles with a black craft pen. All my papers are from a 6x6 Echo Park paper pad.
I also put him on an Action Wobble. He kind of has too many legs going everywhere to allow him to "wobble" without getting tangled up in something - but it does make him move ever so slightly and is more fun that just staying in one spot!
I added my super fun sentiment using the My Craft Spot set called Birthday Wishes


I love all the fun birthday sentiments on this one! I think the cards I make most frequently are for birthdays, so I'm always finding myself pulling this set out! I also finished off with some red jute twine - newly available at My Craft Spot!!! 
And that's it for me! Now make sure and head over to My Craft Spot to join in with this weeks challenge! So excited to see what you come up with this week!!!

4 comments:

  1. Super Cute and Cool card!Awesome job!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY adorable! I LOVE this card SO much! Beautiful bright eye catching colors too. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather ~ Oh I am so saying this creature is a monster! They can be very mean and scary but not yours! He is a CUTE monster!!! Okay the papers are just PERFECT!!! I LOVE this cut too! Oh just a little doodling ~ i whish I could do that! Well I think I am officially done stalking you blog ~ for now! I LOVE your creativity! Oh CONGRATS ont he PTI win too! I was so EXCITED!!! I felt like I knew someone who hit the lottery! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete