Thursday, October 4, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge - Anything Goes!

It's Friday!!!! Which means it's time for a new Peachy Keen Challenge - and this week is one of my favorite Peachy Keen Challenges - Anything Goes!!! I hope you'll join in with us, and let your imagination run wild using your Peachy Keen Stamps! Click HERE to head over to the Peachy Keen Blog and read all the details  and join in on all the fun! And today is also the release of the new stamps for October - so make sure and stop by the Peachy Keen Connection later this evening to join in on the chit-chat, fun, challenges, and prizes!!! Here is my project for today:
I actually made this a while back, and never got a chance to post it until now. This was the birthday card I made for my nephew - the first family member to have a birthday after we moved away to Wyoming, and I made this while we were in our rental for two weeks, and had limited craft supplies with me. We didn't really have any furniture, so I had to take this picture on the floor!  
I used the cute little boy from the July Kit of the Month...I don't remember right now where the sentiment or the face came from...sorry! Been too long!


I colored him with Copics, and layered the card with lots of pattern paper from an Echo Park 6x6 paper pad.
I really wanted to put him on an Action Wobble, but hadn't packed those with me, so had to make do without! 
That's it! Hope you'll join us in the challenge! Can't wait to see your fun Peachy Keen creations!

3 comments:

  1. So cute...great colouring! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather ~ Well this just made me gigle! He is so CUTE!!! I will have to investigate which face you used because I realy like it! Well even though you had limited supplies ~ I think this card is PERFECT and ADORABLE!!! I LOVE the design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for a boy- I am still amazed you moved and are still able to make your cards.

    ReplyDelete