Thursday, January 2, 2014

Be Brave, Strong, and Courageous

Good morning! Just dropping by to quickly share a card for the current Runway Inspired Challenge:


Here is the inspiration photo:


I loved the floral patterns in the jacket, as well as that lovely green/yellow color! So I pulled out my Unity Stamps and went to work. I stamped the larger doily from Grandma's Closet on white cardstock, and heat embossed with clear powder. Then I put a little of two different colors of Mister Huey's on a non-stick mat, and used a water brush to dab them over the top and blend out. Once that dried, I stamped my sentiment from the Unity November 2013 Kit of the Month.


Stacked the layers together with lots of foam adhesive, with some MME pattern paper, some jute twine, and on a base of Avery Elle White Woodgrain Cardstock, then finished off with a few enamel dots. Finally, because it seemed like it needed something, I added an resin flower to the center of the bow.


Thanks for stopping by! Hope your new year has been off to a great start so far!

4 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty! Love the pops of black - I forgot about that on my project! Heehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so Pretty Heather love all the details :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, I love the layering and texture on your card! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete